J&K Khadi & Village Industries Board is a Statutory Board established under Act No: XVI of 1965 called as “J&K Khadi & Village Industries Board Act 1965” with the aim to encourage, organize, develop and regulate Khadi and Village Industries in the J&K UT
Sustainable development of Village and Traditional Industries by planning, promoting and organising Khadi, Village and Micro Industries Sector in the UT. Facilitate creation of employment opportunities for unemployed youth, artisans by helping them to establish their own village / micro industrial units.
- To make Khadi and Village Industries products competitive and productive.
- To create and nurture an entrepreneurial ecosystem in rural areas of Jammu and Kashmir.
- To improve living index of rural artisans/workers falling under the purview of Khadi and Village Industries sector by empowering them and extending hand holding support.
- Employment Generation in rural areas, through schemes being implemented by J&K KVIB.
- Strengthen levels of efficiency through a commitment to quality.
- Social objective of creation of employment opportunities.
- Empowering rural artisans by producing customer-savvy products.
- To foster a strong rural community spirit by establishing a sustainable and dynamic village and traditional industries sector.
- To improve design and productivity of khadi and village industries sector.
- To provide marketing support to the khadi and village industrial artisans and workers.
- To promote environment friendly and sustainable development of village micro industrial sector.
- To make use of locally available raw material and skills.
|PRIME MINISTERS EMPLOYMENT GENERATION PROGRAMME||Click here to know about the scheme|
|Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI)||Click here to know about the scheme|
|J&K Rural Employment Generation Programme (JKREGP)||Click here to know about the scheme|
|NATIONAL SCHEDULED CASTE & SCHEDULED TRIBE HUB||Click here to know about the scheme|